Saturday, August 23, 2014

A little help please

In case you have not realized this yet, this is basically my online journal. I am writing about accomplishing my goal and all the valleys and mountain tops along the way. Well now that you know...

This week was not a very productive one. I found myself down in the dumps and concentrating on everything I had not achieved. Seems that when I do that everything I have accomplished becomes yesterdays trash.

If that is all maybe I would have pulled myself together quickly. Yet more than anything I was torn. While part of me was happy to tell myself how we had felled the other part of me was still reaching out and absorbing knowledge. It was not until last night when a friend called that I was finally able to see past the debris storm rolling around me.

AS I talked to her she told me all of her woe is me problems and I totally understood them. What she didn't tell me was her plan. How she was going to make her life different. Didn't matter if it was a weekly, monthly or yearly plan. She just needed a plan. It was enough to make me realize I had a plan, but I was letting myself down because I had not worked on it all week long. Forget your Mother or Father, forget your children you had better be doing something and going somewhere that makes you happy.

You only have this life. To be more accurate I only have this life. Yes I will struggle and yes I will have bad days, but at the end of my life I want to know I worked hard to accomplish the things that made me happy.

So yeah my week sucked, but my Friday rocked. Turns out that in the end I learned a lot also.

No comments:

Post a Comment